6/04/2010

Starting Over

Ok so it's been way too long since I've written anything here, but I have been keeping up with other peoples blog and I have to say there's some very inspirational things going on out in the blogosphere. We got back from a trip to Disneyworld, where I didn't pay any attention to dieting, but did some heavy walking everyday about 3 weeks ago. We all had a great time, but upon coming back I wasn't really in diet mode and it actually took me till Tuesday of this week to get back on the wagon.

I'm tracking food everyday on my livestrong app for my blackberry and that seems to be working so far. I've also been tacking a 1 hour walk with the kids each morning and upping my water intake to try to get back on track.

I leave for my yearly weekend in Ogunquit, ME with the girls and sans kids or hubby on July 16th and my goal for now is to weigh 174 when I leave. That would be approximately 11 lbs in 6 weeks. I think that's a pretty reasonable goal.

I'm starting back to college on Monday, just one class for the summer, going to try to turn my brain back to somethng usable form the mush it's turned into from being out of work since the end of January. Even though it's only one class it's going to be a big change to my routine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment