6/09/2010

Busy Few Days

As I mentioned before I started my first college course in over 10 years on Monday night. I'm taking an Eng. Lit course and because the semester is condensed into 8 weeks instead of 16 I had a 2 page paper due tonight. To most people 2 pages doesn't sound like alot, but when you haven't written a paper in 10 years, it's not as easy as it sounds. Luckily I have a good friend that teaches both high school and college level courses that was willing to proof my paper before I handed it in tonight. She's awesome. She gave me a lot of help with my punctuation and sentence structure and I'm hoping that as a result I do well on it.
I've been on target the last two days with both eating and activity although I did have a whopper jr from bk tonight for dinner since I was in a rush before class. Even with that I managed to have a 100 calorie deficit for the day. Yay me!! I took a long walk with the kids and my mom yesterday, plus a short walk earlier in the day with just my son and today as the sky was threatening rain, I headed to the gym and did 45 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5mph.
The scales looking good, not that I'm peeking or anything ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment