6/04/2010

Not on Plan

So tonight didn't go quite the way I had planned. I had logged my food based on what I had planned to make for my dinner tonight and it was looking veeeeerrry good for today, until I spoke with my friend who decided she needed some cheering up and wanted to come over.
We decided to take the kids out to dinner to a local chain restaurant and I needed to find something on the menu that would be suitable for both me and the little guy. I ended up ordering chicken parm. I know not exactly the healthiest choice, but it was something he'd be sure to eat and that I would eat too. Of course I also ordered a martini with dinner since I don't get to have them very often. Total for the day shouldn't be too too bad. We'll see what the scale says in the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment