6/06/2010

Food :) Exercise :(

Tonight I'm blogging while watching what is usually one of my favorite shows "The Next Food Network Star" and so far I'm pretty bored. Usually I pick one of the contestants by the end of episode one but no one's really jumping out at me. I'm a little disapointed but not going to let it spoil my night.
My success today is coming in 110 calories under my goal for the day. I don't know how the calculations are done, but livestrong.com gives me 1708 calories a day for my activity level in order to lose 2 lbs a week. It sounded high to me at first but based on what the scale tells me it seems to be pretty realistic.
I wasn't hungry at all today which is always a good thing. I would have liked to get more fruits/veggies in my meals for the day but what's done is done now, so I'll make that a goal for another day.
Breakfast:
1 Thomas English Muffin
1 tbsp skippy reduced fat peanut butter
1/2 med. banana
8 oz. 1% milk
372 calories

Morning Snack:
Medium Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee
1 tbsp cream ------ I usually get skim milk but they made it the wrong way :(
2 splendas
119 calories

Lunch:
Lean Cuisine Butternut Squash Ravioli
280 calories

Afternoon snack:
Ritz Crackerful
130 calories

Dinner
1 Perdue Perfect Portions Italian Seasoned Chicken Breast sauteed in 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp butter with half a chopped tomato and 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese over 2oz. Ronzoni Smart Taste Penne
434 Calories

Evening Snack
1 Thomas English Muffin
1 tbsp Skippy Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
1/2 Medium Banana
262 calories

Grand Total 1597

I'm glad the eating went well since the exercise did not. I didn't actually do anything today. The last two days have been so gray and there was never a time that I could look outside and think I'd be able to take the kids for a walk without the chance of getting drenched. But tomorrow I plan to do much better on the exercise front. It looks like tomorrow morning will be clear and low 70's so I'm going to get out there in the morning and take a hour walk with the kids. I'm also possibly going to go to the gym when my class gets out tomorrow night at 9:30, but thats going to depend on how much work I need to get done by the next class on Wednesday night.

Tomorrow is my actual weigh in day. I've been cheating and looking just about every day. I know some people say not to do that but it works for me, though the only one I really count is the Monday one.

Until tomorrow, sweet dreams.






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice plan and post also, but you should also make plan for exercise, because this is required with lots of calories!!

yoga clothing

Post a Comment