I know why the scale showed this, it most likely had to do with 3 too many pumpkin spice lattes, a fast food lunch, a night out with the girls and various other things that I justified by saying " hey it's TOM, the scales going to be bad anyway....why not enjoy myself" So enjoy I did and now I'm looking at a 1.4lb gain as a result.
I'm trying to get myself back on track but the fall is tough for me. I love to bake and it's apple season so my daughter and I have been doing alot of afterschool baking AND fall in New England is Fair Season which means plenty of opportunity to gorge myself on corn dogs, fried dough and various other things. We're going to the Big E on Monday which is this huuuuge fair about 45 minutes north of me featuring all kinds of unhealthy diet busting food including...... The Craz-E Burger - a bacon cheeseburger sandwiched between a grilled Krispy Kreme donut. 1500 calories and who knows how much fat. Gross, needless to say I will not be partaking in that. Luckily I have both my husband and 2 kids coming with me to the fair, so most of the things we buy to eat we share.
I hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm going to try to get back on track this weekend and show up with a good loss next week. I'd like to see 165 point something so I hit a new low. I know I can do it.
Another .6 lbs down. Still working on reaching my just plain overweight and no longer obese goal. I'll reach that at 163.6 so thats what, 2.6 lbs to go? I can do that. I hope to see that next week as this weigh-in was week. If I can get myself back on track I can do that.
In other news I dropped off a ton of clothes at a local consignment shop yesterday since they no longer fit. I figured I could use the credit I get from whatever sells to buy some new to me winter clothes that actually fit.
I have a night out with some friends tonight and I honestly don't plan on being too mindful of what I eat tonight but am making the effort to keep things light during the day today.
Fall has finally arrived in New England and I am absolutely loving it. The cooler weather is beautiful. I love being able to sleep with the window open and my comforter on :)
I'm walking in a 2 mile walk with both my little ones for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation on Sunday on a team from my mothers work on Sunday. Looking forward to it, besides the walk itself they're having all kinds of events going on (face painting, meet and greet with Uconn Mens Basketball Team) so it should be a fun morning. If anyones interesting in sponsoring me you can do so here.
I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!
I started school last week also and my online class is alot more difficult than I was expecting.
Oh yes and I received an award from Sam @ Believe in Yourself . Thank you so much :) I think you're pretty awesome!!
1. Post who gave you this award - Done
2. State 10 things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.
Things I Like:
1. Cuddling with my babies
2. Trying on clothes......finally
3. The Sookie Stackhouse books. A guilty pleasure, I've finished all that are in paperback but can't bring myself to buy the newest hardcover.
4. Vacations - My favorite family spot is Sunset Beach, NC. I've been going there since I was 12.
5. Reading blogs. I love to hear about everyones lives and progress....good or bad.
6. Taking walks. My favorite way to exercise and what I've been doing to lose the weight.
7. Hanging out with the hubby and watching movies and tv shows on dvd. We love Dexter, Rescue Me, Son's of Anarchy.
8. My down comforter. Love cuddling up under it at night.
9. My car. I have an Burnt Orange Mazda Tribute and I absolutely love it.
10. Girls nights. We all need some time to hang out just the girls don't we?
Ok and the bloggers I'm giving this to are as follows:
And there you have it!!!
I'll be back tomorrow with my official weigh in post. Good Night!!!!