6/22/2012

Day 33 - A little vacation

It's Friday, it's Friday, wahhoooo :) I love weekends, especially 4 day ones with a little trip included. I'm headed out Sunday with my kids for a short stay with a friend whose rented a house at the beach. The weather isn't looking so great but it will be nice to get away for a couple days anyway. Even better than getting away is the fact that I weighed in this morning and all that water weight I was holding due to TOM is gone and I saw a wonderful number on the scale - 173.8 -  I haven't seen anything that low since September. I know I'll probably overdo things a bit this weekend. BUT I also know that I'll get right back in the saddle when I'm back home. I can do this.

1 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

Same here with me this weekend. I know it's gonna be tough to stay on track (going to the beach) but Monday we are back at it! Hope you have a great weekend!

Post a Comment