6/06/2012

Day 17 - Another Day

Hello all - another good day behind me yesterday :) It's interesting that I've gotten myself back to eating when I'm hungry and having the self control to say no when I'm not. It's an amazing feeling to feel like you have some control over eating. I didn't have that for a long time. Not to say that I'm never going to have an out of control day, as evidenced by memorial day weekend and the cookouts that I overdid it at, but on a regular day to day basis I feel in control and that makes me happy. For example I stopped at Dunkin Donuts this morning for my coffee and I was reallllly hungry so I got a bagel with butter planning on eating the whole thing for breakfast and then having my fruit and Luna bar for lunch. After eating half of the bagel I realized I was no longer hungry and decided to save the second half for lunch with my pineapple and save my yummy Luna bar for tomorrow.

On a side note, have you all tried Luna bars? They are A-MA-ZING!!!!!! Seriously I luuuurrrvve these things. My favorites are white chocolate macadamia, chocolate dipped coconut and chocolate peppermint stick. They don't have that yucky aftertaste that some bars have and really they taste like dessert to me. Plus they have all kinds of good stuff for you in them including 100% of the DV of Folate suggested for women. I'm not a leafy green kind of girl so if I can get my folate in something that tastes like dessert I'm all for it.

I've skipped the gym the past two nights, I've been busy with end of the year PTO activities at my daughters school but I am definitely going tonight because the next couple nights are going to busy and I'm not sure if I'll make it again until Saturday. The scale is holding still at 177.8 but a standstill is better than a gain. Remind me of that when I'm whining that I've been the same weight 3 weeks in a row, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment