I did have a loss this week and finally made it to a new low of 165.6 a loss of 2lbs even to make a total to date loss of 27.4. Not bad but I know if I was giving it my all or even half my all I could do alot better and thats what I plan to do this month.
Goals for October:
1. GET SOME EXERCISE!!! I want to get at least an hour and a half of exercise 4 days a week. This will be at least 5 hours more than I've been getting the past month and a half.
2. TRACK FOOD EVERYDAY - I've been lax on this and wearing my bugg lately and I know that combined that has a ton to do with the fact that I've lost less than 4 lbs since the beginning of August.
3. BLOG 3 TIMES A WEEK - This helps to keep me focused and I've been lacking in this department too. I've been only posting my weekly weigh-in and thats just not enough.
4. GET ORGANIZED - I've been a stay at home mom since January and while you'd think that my house should be spotless with all the time I spend in it now, with a 2 year old underfoot all day that hasn't even become close to a reality. I'm now going to be watching a couple classmates of my daughter for an hour or two a few days a week and I need my house to be better organized so I feel like I've got things together here.
5. DECIDE ON A PAINT COLOR FOR MY KITCHEN - I've been wanting to paint since last year and I just can't make decision on what color I want so it's time to suck it up and decide.
I think these are all reasonable goals and very attainable ones.
I'm looking forward to October 17th for Just Dance 2 to come out for Wii so I can burn some calories dancing my @ss off in my living room. Is anyone else looking forward to the release of it?
Last but not least I'm planning on a giveaway within the next few days - keep your eyes peeled, it's sure to be a good one :)
- ▼ October (8)