10/02/2010

30 Day Shred #2

I broke down and did it. I watched a movie with Roger from 8-9:30 or so and then came upstairs with the intention on checking blogs, but there was only a couple new posts so I started to poke around on the computer. Wasn't long before I the thought of how lazy I was being yet again and I had told myself this was a new month and I was going to get my butt in gear so I changed into workout clothes and went downstairs to shred yet again. I made it through workout 2 with just a few breaks, more because my quads were burning bad than for any other reason. I'm sure I'll barely be able to walk tomorrow, but I hope that the effort will be worth the benefit. Anyway off to read a couple chapters of "Eat, Pray, Love" (yes I know I'm late but I want to read it before seeing the movie) and get to bed. ItalicHave a great night!

1 comments:

daniii♥ said...

I know how that feels. I really need to start doing the 30 Day Shred again. I was before but it was so difficult and I need to take so many breaks! I only made it 2 weeks. heh.

Post a Comment