5/25/2012

Day 5 - Long weekend ahead

Hey all!! I went to the gym last night and did the arc trainer for 40 minutes for a 515 calorie burn :) Can you say AWESOME!! I also went out for fro-yo with my kids for dessert. Yummy again, of course. Woke up this morning and weighed in at 178.8 - down 1.4 from yesterday. Very excited by this. I have several activities/events going on this weekend and my goal is to still be in the 170's come Tuesday morning when all is said and done. I will be going to the gym tonight and Sunday with a break day tomorrow just because of lack of time between baseball and a cookout at my husbands aunts house. So far this week I have gone to the gym M,T, W, Th - very proud of having not skipped a day yet. I have to keep it going because I can see the results and that makes me a happy, happy girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment