7/28/2010

New Goal!!!

I signed up for my first 5k tonight!!! It's called the Union Street Tavern Trot and scheduled for Sunday September 19th. It benefits Alex's Lemonade Stand which if you haven't heard of is an awesome charity named after an amazing little girl. At this point I honestly don't know if I'll be running or walking but I know I'll be finishing it either way. I've been walking a minimum of 5 miles almost every day and 10 miles some days so I'm not to worried about completing the race. I'm hoping to be able to run at least part of it. We shall see!!!!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Good work. I need to sign up for something like this. Have you thought about doing the C25K program to train for it? If you google it, it should come up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sam said...

That is so fantastic!!! Way to go and good luck!!!

Post a Comment