12/14/2010

Weigh In, NYC and Gift Swap

I had my weekly weigh in yesterday before heading to NYC for the day with a friend and am ashamed to say my weight was 166.6 which is only a .2 loss from last week. I'm really not on track to hit my December 31st goal of 159.9 and since I woke up this morning with a bad head cold/possible sinus infection it looks like it's probably not going to happen. I'm not giving up yet though. I have 17 more days and there's always a chance that a miracle could happen.

Yesterday I headed to NYC with one of my friends for the day. The plan was there was no plan :) We were going to see how the day went and enjoy whatever came to us. We hopped on the Metro Morth train from New Haven to Grand Central around 10, arriving just about 12 and promptly realized we were both starving. Now mind you I haven't been into Manhattan in years and I knew there was going to be no good choices made on the eating front yesterday. We ate lunch at the Heartland Brewery, shared a quesadilla appetizer, had two mixed drinks and a chopped salad for lunch. Then headed out for some shopping, followed by more drinks, more shopping, an appetizer, drinks, and then dinner. We did get a chance to have a drink at the Igloo Bar at Rockerfeller Center where we got to watch people ice skatig and actually saw a marriage proposal....awwwww. Here's a few pictures from the day :)



I would be posting my gift swap pictures today except it appears that the USPS is holding my gift swap partners package hostage and I've decided that until I know Lyndsay receives hers their will be no opening on this side either. I shipped it Thursday and I feel awful that it hasn't gotten their yet. I've got my fingers crossed it will finally arrive to her tomorrow.

Thats it for now, I'm hoping the Nyquil I just took will guarantee me some good sleep tonight. Until tomorrow, sweet dreams.

1 comments:

:Deliciously Healthy said...

My goal is to be 159 by jan 1st... I'm praying for a miracle too :D

Post a Comment