12/29/2010

Just can't get it together

So I went MIA over the past couple weeks. I just had too much going on and not enough time or energy to do it. I'm exhausted and I just can't get myself together eating or exercising. As of this morning I'm sitting at 169.4 which is up 2.6 lbs up from my last official weigh-in on December 6th. Not even nearly close to where I wanted to be for the new year. I saw numbers as high as 172.something last week which frustrated me so unbelievably but yet I still can't motivate to really get my ass in gear and do something about it. I have been trying to make little positive changes, like drinking water instead of anything else besides my morning coffee, but the cookies that I can't bring myself to throw out keep calling to me. I know I need to throw them out but I just haven't been able to do it which means that I've been walking by and grabbing one 2 or 3 times a day. Not good.
The other thing I have going on is starting January 1st, I'm not only going to be attempting to lose my body fat I'm also going to be attempting to get my household to be more financially fit, following Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover. I've done some reading and his approach makes alot of sense to me. Has anyone done this and have any feedback or suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment