I'm participating in a gift swap that Janna and Kenz started and you have until noon central time today to sign up :)
Here is a list of the particulars that you need to know if you plan to participate:
* You must have a blog to participate! It's important because participants will be asked to post about the event on their blogs too. We want to see what everyone receives! :)
* This swap is only open to bloggers in the US. I heart my international friends, but shipping will be too complicated at this time of year. We should have come up with this idea sooner, right? ;)
* Don't be cheap! The gifts don't need to be expensive! They just need to be thoughtful and fun to receive. Fill the package with gifts that you'd like to receive. :) Think about how you want to feel when you open your package, and add a little "wow" to your gifts. You get the idea, right?
Here are some ideas in case you need examples: ~your favorite lotion ~Christmas ornament ~favorite candy or healthy food item
Find out things about your partner...this is also supposed to help you gain friends :) Have tons of fun with it!
* Each gift MUST be individually wrapped. You can number the gifts so your partner knows what to open each day or just write a note that it's okay to open them in any order.
* The package must be mailed out by Thursday, December 9...so that they can start opening their 12 days of Christmas on the 13th...please don't be that person that sends it late...