7:36 PM | Posted by Michelle | Edit Post
But this time I'm really back. Since the last time I blogged I've gotten back on track with the eating (for the most part) and with exercise (though not as much as I'd like to be) and for my weigh-in tomorrow I expect I may just see a new low based on my peeking through the week.
As for what else has been going on....
I went out shopping today, mostly for stuff for my son's birthday party, but I did take a little time to do some clothes trying on and buying for me. I have a new NSV!! I went into NY and Co where in the past I've bought most of my pants for work etc. and I officially fit into a 12 there. When I started this blog I was wearing a 16 and they weren't anywhere close to loose. So that was an awesome ego boost.My daughter started kindergarten last week and my son turned two this week, I feel like my babies are all growing up too fast.
I started school last week also and my online class is alot more difficult than I was expecting.
Oh yes and I received an award from Sam @ Believe in Yourself . Thank you so much :) I think you're pretty awesome!!
1. Post who gave you this award - Done
2. State 10 things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.
Things I Like:
1. Cuddling with my babies
2. Trying on clothes......finally
3. The Sookie Stackhouse books. A guilty pleasure, I've finished all that are in paperback but can't bring myself to buy the newest hardcover.
4. Vacations - My favorite family spot is Sunset Beach, NC. I've been going there since I was 12.
5. Reading blogs. I love to hear about everyones lives and progress....good or bad.
6. Taking walks. My favorite way to exercise and what I've been doing to lose the weight.
7. Hanging out with the hubby and watching movies and tv shows on dvd. We love Dexter, Rescue Me, Son's of Anarchy.
8. My down comforter. Love cuddling up under it at night.
9. My car. I have an Burnt Orange Mazda Tribute and I absolutely love it.
10. Girls nights. We all need some time to hang out just the girls don't we?
Ok and the bloggers I'm giving this to are as follows:
And there you have it!!!
I'll be back tomorrow with my official weigh in post. Good Night!!!!