1/01/2013

Guess I may as well try this again

Just like about every other blog I've seen today I also am hoping this year is a fresh start for me. I'm sitting here at 23 lbs heavier than my lowest weight in memory and at closer to all my weight gained back. Woo hoo. The older I get the harder it seems to motivate to do something about this weight even though I know its a necessity. I'm angry about it. I'm angry that I threw all my hard work out the window. I'm angry that my clothes don't fit. I'm angry that this is such hard work. I know the hard work is worth it but finding the motivation to putting the work in is so hard. I need to do it, I want to do it....but I just can't find the motivation to do it. I'm starting a new job on Monday I know that it's pretty much impossible at this point but I'd love to start the job weighing under 180. I'm hoping that with some serious sodium flushing with all the water I should have been drinking all along and some healthy meal choices I can at least get close.

Also I think many of the blogs I've always followed are kind of like me in that they've run away from blogging for various reasons and I'm looking for some new blogs to follow. If anyone has any suggestions please leave me a comment. I need some inspiration and motivation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment