11/23/2010

Another good start

I'm on day 2 of my personal challenge to get back on track and get my butt in gear. Day 1 went well though my calories were much higher than I'd have liked resulting in a deficit of only 525 calories, but that was mostly due to having such a large breakfast and not compensating for the calories in the afternoon. I did manage to get in at least 80oz of water to thats a score for me. The scale is starting to slowly move in the right direction again and I'm hoping even with Thanksgiving and my daughters birthday parties this week I can squeak out a 2 lb loss this week.
This morning has started out very well with me and my lil guy walking 4.87 miles in an hour and fifteen minutes this morning. Unfortunatly I wasn't wearing my bugg since it was charging so I had to estimate a calorie burn for it. I'm planning on soup and a sandwich for lunch and actually only had coffee for breakfast but am thinking of sharing an english muffin with peanut butter and banana with my son after finishing this post. It will be a nice healthy yet sweet treat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment